Seiko 6105 mainspring

hello, i need to source a 6105 mainspring, i use to get oem ones from a seller on ebay but he is currently out of stock. I need to know where i kind find a new oem one or maybe is there a part number i can search. I would be open to buying an aftermarket from ofrei or borgel. I just need someone to point me in the right direction as to where i can get one that i know will fit and not give me any issues.

I know the part# Seiko 401615 which seems to work with all 61xx seikos, but only few sellers outside US have it and they are like $60....wondering if a GR24571x from cousins would work. I really would love to find a complete barrel assembly but i know thats difficult and i dont want to use a donor, 6105 donors are still 100s of dollars, but if i were to do that for a barrel assembly for lets say a 6106, 6119, or 6139 does anyone know of the barrel arbors are the same size i would assume they are since the 6105 is the base for all. but want to make sure. I like to only use NOS mainsprings. I have serviced a number of 61xxx seikos i just never had a 6105 and a 6139 on the bench at the same time to compare. And since i cant find Seiko 401615 anywhere in the US i need to get a new source for an MS that will work

Edited by saswatch88

3 hours ago, AlexeiJ1 said:

All the 6 series are the same spring.
You can use a 6119 barel or similar. There is no difference. 6139 same as well, just different arbor if I recall correctly.
Yes the Cousins ones are fine.
Does it really matter if it isn't genuine?

no it doesnt matter at this point i will take what i can get. i would prefer a new arbor as well. i just like to use oem whenever possible