Seiko Identification Help

Hello my WRT friends! I'm looking for some help identifying a Seiko watch. I might be buying this watch, but I want to verify its legitimacy first. I've asked for a photo of the back of the watch, but I have not heard back from the seller. I'm not sure Seiko ever made a watch with the latitude/longitude style lines on the dial. It almost looks like a Patek Phillipe Aquanaut dial, so my brain is telling me it's a fake. I have had a look through A LOT of seiko catalogs, and they did make watches with day, date, and 24 hour subdials... Any help would be super appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_20201004-090520.png

52 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Those hands don't look right

usually the hands give away a counterfeit watch but not always. I can't put a finger on it but I don't like the look of the hands either.

I was looking at eBay typically the sellers will show the back side of the watch. Then if they don't show the backside they almost always have a model number. With the only description being the picture I would stay away.