Enicar EPSA case loose

Hi everyone,

I have an Enicar Sherpa Jet with an EPSA bayonet style case. I find that even when the "closed" lines match up the back is loose. Loose enough that I can turn the case back with my hands... I am not familiar with these watches or even super compressors. I am assuming that the back is not supposed to feel this loose, and perhaps the bayonet "tabs" are worn down so the case in not "locking in" when in the closed position, so to say. Someone suggested that I need to get a thick gasket for the back and this will help hold the case together. But I can't imagine that it should feel this loose even without a gasket...

Anyone have any experience with these cases? Any ideas on how to fix this issue? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

IMG_9025.HEIC IMG_9629.HEIC

I'm not sure how to tell if it has been overtightened. Really don't know what is happening. Perhaps the thread is crossed?

Is there any trick to getting it to close tight? What I do is to line up the "closed" symbol on the case with the "open" symbol on the case back, and then turn until the "closed" symbol on the case back is lined up with the symbol on the case. Unfortunately it just feels super loose..