Mystery Heuer Chronograph...

Tudor

Hi Guys.

I want to build up this Heuer, but I know very little about it. I have the NOS dial, which I believe is for the 7734 (w/30-min counter), but I'm not certain. It's navy blue center with a lighter blue outer ring- a very sharp looking dial and I'd like to find the correct hands and case but I have no idea where to find that out. It is stored away, and I only have this lousy photo right now. I should have more photos and an OD measurement somewhere- I'll add that when and if I locate it. If I get my hands on the dial, I can indicate the feet positions, which should nail down the movement it should have.

So, I'm asking you all to take a look and see if you recognize the watch model and/or reference number, so I can build it up correctly.

Otherwise, I'll have to guess- using a basic round case and a Heuer crown. I think I have a red on white 7734 date wheel as well, but black on white is probably what was used. The red date with a set of red chronograph hands would look sharp on the blue and white. I think I can still get some neon orange Omega hands which would also look sporty on it.

Thanks!

001 (7).JPG

I found this- which MIGHT be the case that was used, since most of the Heuers had the crown on the left and pushers on the right...

Heuer.jpg

And I found a Carrera with a right-hand crown and date... 

Edited by Tudor

That’s great! Thank you!

Where did you find that? Are there more pictures or other info? That’s the first one I’ve EVER seen assembled!

8063972B-BE9D-401C-91C3-E98AEFFC0026.jpeg

Edited by Tudor
Added photo

That's great, thank you!

I tried to find the base site from the full address and it wasn't coming up for me...

It's unfortunate that is a chromes brass case. I've found some similar ones in solid stainless that I may transplant into assuming the dial diameter is compatible. There is an eBay seller with new stainless cases that I guess he makes, or has made. They look decent and are reasonably priced.