ESmith

Hello All,

I am a new WRT Forum member who obviously didn't read the protocol and have already demonstrated poor form by asking a question about regulating and or service needs of a pre-owned automatic mechanical watch I recently purchased before introducing myself - my apologies! 

I am also new to what will be a hobby given my life and work experience in a completely unrelated career field but better late than never as they say!  I learned about the Forum after exploring the purchase of a mechanical watch for myself and stumbling upon and viewing several of Mark's YouTube video's and being introduced to the world of horology and the skill and expertise he has and shares in watchmaking and repair as I suspect do many of you on the forum.  I plan to enroll in the Watch Repair Course to better educate myself.

Your willingness to share your knowledge and experience is greatly appreciated and I hope to also contribute as I learn more.

Best Regards, Elliot

• 5 months later...