Orient Blue Mako

I bought this watch over a year ago now, it keeps lovely time and was a pleasure to wear. But I bought it with the silicon/rubber strap...Hence I ended giving it to my son-in-law.

But as we were talking about the watch something struck me about the functions of the watch. There is a button at the 1 o'clock position that's a quick change for the day..but surely it would have been better to have the quick change button correcting the date as it's this function that we change the most.

Strange really ....Orient Blue Mako.

That's a nice looking watch Craig,  as you say,  bit of an odd arrangement with that button.

I once gave away an Omega Speedmaster to a relative in moment of generosity who promptly sold it!

RogerC

Can you give the next one to me, preferably a seamaster. I'll keep it and tell you how nice it is.

That's a nice looking watch Craig,  as you say,  bit of an odd arrangement with that button.

I once gave away an Omega Speedmaster to a relative in moment of generosity who promptly sold it!

RogerC

I did the same with a Gibson guitar and he did the same thing...What's that saying you can pick your friends but you can't etc etc. lol

An Omega...I would have been gutted regardless of the make it's a personal thing when you offer someone a watch something to be treasured!