Big update

Mark

Did a very big update to the forum software earlier when most of you were sleeping :D

this has made the Forum even more mobile friendly, I’m using it now and I am enjoying the mobile version much more than Tapatalk which I personally stopped using months ago. I am keeping the Tapatalk extension installed though. 

anyway, just in case you witnessed the downtime, now you know why :)

enjoy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, oldhippy said:

I also clicked on the site and got the message of down time. Sorry Mark I'm not keen on bright colour it hurts my eyes. 

I want to make a dark theme but every time I try to make a change to the colours, it reverts back to stock colours :(

spent about four hours yesterday buggering around with it. I will have another go today but otherwise will need to get the software developers involved to see why it won’t work. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/11/2020 at 7:47 PM, Mark said:

I want to make a dark theme but every time I try to make a change to the colours, it reverts back to stock colours :(

spent about four hours yesterday buggering around with it. I will have another go today but otherwise will need to get the software developers involved to see why it won’t work. 

Ouch! What's more frustrating -- debugging the website code, or repairing a 7750?! :geek: