Anybody have one of these they aren't using?

BrianB

I think some people might buy this Bergeon screwdriver set and then take them out of this package and put them in a holder and not need this little package anymore. I have some extra Bergeon screwdrivers that I'd like to put in one of these rather than keeping them in the clamshell packages they came in.

Does anybody have one of these that they don't have any use for? If so I'd be happy to buy it from you and pay for shipping.

Thanks in advance!

2020-08-20 12.47.49.jpg

I just wanted to post and say thank you to MarkR. I received the screwdriver sleeve today in the mail and I appreciate it very much.

My original set was 0.80, 1.00, 1.20, 1.40, and 1.60. Then I bought individual 0.50, 0.60, 2.00, 2.50, and 3.00 screwdrivers. Being very picky as I am I really wanted the 5 new screwdrivers in a sleeve as I don't work on watches every day and I don't keep the screwdrivers in a stand.

Mark very kindly sent me a sleeve he wasn't using. Then I made new cardboard inserts for the tops of both sleeves so I could put the two collections into size order and have 0.50, 0.60, 0.80, 1.00, and 1.20 in the first sleeve and 1.40, 1.60, 2.00, 2.50, and 3.00 in the second sleeve.

Now all is right with the world and I can get back to working on my friend's watch.

Thanks again Mark!

Bergeon 6899 Screwdrivers - full set - 800.png

Edited by BrianB
  • Like 2