Hamilton 946 pocket watch size 18s

Bill3

Help!  I need parts for a 1905 Hamilton  946 pocket watch size 18s.  Specifically I need a lower balance jewel, upper center wheel jewel, and a mainspring.  I know these are hard to find.  I will consider buying a "parts" watch if it has some or all the needed parts.  Any and all help appreciated.  

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, dpn said:

Have you considered asking in the NAWCC forums?

You to try posting in the pocket watch section but as it's a watch repair question did have better luck posting in the watch repair section that's found at the link below. The balance jewel in the main spring or easy if you need the part numbers I can look those up the center will jewel that's going to be the issue. Then getting a another watch the steel parts from can be an issue. I'd have to go and look up your specific balance staff in jewel probably not as bad as Elgin I think Hamilton had specific part numbers for each staff for instance. Unlike Elgin did have one part number for one staff that came in several different pivots sizes and occasionally has some other variations also. But even with that an American pocket watches a lot of times the parts are made to fit because manufacturing isn't quite as exact as you thought it should be that's why the center wheel jewel will probably be an issue.

https://mb.nawcc.org/forums/watch-repair.23/