7S26 vs NH35A (similarities and differences)

Hello, is there a short list of parts that are (or are not) compatible between the NH35 and 7S26 series? 

My understanding is that the NH35A is an evolution of the 7S26, but adds hacking and hand winding.

I understand that the 7S26 came out in 1996 and was replaced by the NH series in 2011.

Thanks for any guidance you can provide.

9 minutes ago, caseten said:

Hello, is there a short list of parts that are (or are not) compatible between the NH35 and 7S26 series?

I keep a list of 7S26 parts at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRN2UULQKTfKmhRStZhDdIOIQrqd6sPB-g6x2SKyQQjOvTBjG_7TQXQhAT4f1WqAX5QAPkIimi-3jqd/pubhtml

Then compare to a  NH36 or 4R36 service sheets which is posted here practically every day.

I understand that the 7S26 came out in 1996 and was replaced by the NH series in 2011.

NH series are the version for OEM that says SII instead of Seiko on the rotor. The NH26 is not sold anymore because no OEM would buy it, but Seiko still makes and sells7S26 watches, because they need some sort of differentiator between mechanical entry level "Seiko 5" and one step above it, 4R36 watches of various denominations.