USSR chronograph info

Looks like a nice find for 40$, the movement is like you already know “based” on a Valjoux 7734 which in turn is based on the Venus 188 layout hence the similarity. All of them have a Cam driven chronograph instead of the column wheel you for example can see in Valjoux 72. This solution was created out of cost effectiveness, since they now could be stamped out of sheet metal, like many of the hammers and levers too.
Yours look to be A nice little piece from the late 70's and will be a gem when serviced. Guess the Poljot 3133 is one of the High-End Russian watches so there is probably a ton of information out on the web.

1 hour ago, RyanGreerMcGilloway said:

however, I’m really struggling to put a round about date on this watch. Can’t see anything similar anywhere, Shape and colour wise I mean... does anyone have any ideas

I suggest you ask in the "Q&A Expertise thread: Is this watch legit or a franken?" It has a ton of extremely knowledgeable "comrades" on Russian watches. Some of the members seem to know 50 year old Russian catalogs by heart.