This is a beautiful, but unusual watch band.  And it's WAY too big.  I have looked for different watch band styles to work out how I can re-size this, but can't seem to figure out what to call this style of band to do the search, none are matching with this one.  I have tried to pull on the pins to remove them from the band, but this only resulted in bending some of the pins (as you see).  A surprising result to me, but this must have been the result of the side-laying pins, and not the ones I was pulling on directly.  I decided to cease & desist, and am willing to take it to a jeweler to resize it, but would like to see if anyone here can help first. 

Thank you. 

20200728_135956_resized.jpg

20200728_135948_resized.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Dpastl
      Happy New Year everyone!
      I've been working on a lovely old Hudson watch with a Felsa 415 inside.  I've got the watch running (first automatic!), but I can't make heads or tails of the watch band.  I want to adjust it so that it fits me, but I've only every adjusted the old u-pin style.  Is there a trick to these older watch straps or are they not adjustable?
      I attached a few pictures to help.  The only markings on it are "JB Champion" (The JB is in a triangle).
      Thanks!

• By maxrwag
      I own a fake Rolex submariner and the piece that connects the band to the watch is missing. I want to get this piece replaced but I fear that getting a replacement piece from a Rolex store would be way to pricey, and getting a cheap knockoff piece online would be, well too cheap. Is there any place to purchase replacement parts for an affordable price?
    • By PJA
      Hello there. It's the first time I came across this type of pins in the strap, and although I didn't need to remove the strap I was wondering how to go about it. Is this need to be unscrewed or some sort of other technique?

• By patty0709
      Can someone tell me how to repair a bracelet watch band? There is a pin that holds the metal watch band to the body of the watch.  Inside the bracelet part is a spring, with a short bent side and a longer straight side. Can someone tell me how this spring fits into the band so I get some tension so the band opens and then closes snug around my wrist? Thanks for any help you can provide