Loose minute hand

Deb

Hi all, this is my 2nd watch needing your help for repair.  My friend has a super cheap watch, and after changing out the battery, I tried to clean some dirt off the face, but at the time, didn't know about how to take the watch stem out.  Rather than removing the stem, I tried to clean it by tipping the face, and cleaning just the opposite end (which is where it was dirty).  I then noticed that the minute hand was getting stuck on the numbers, and not turning properly, so I tried to gently lift the minute hand tip a tad so that it would clear the hour markers.  Oops.  Now, the minute hand is loose as a goose!  When I try to turn the crown to change the time, only the hour hand turns, not the minute hand, which flops around via gravity.   Is it completely broken and should just be tossed, or is there a way I can repair the completely loose minute hand? 

It's a cheap watch, so if it's beyond repair, we are OK with that. 

Lemon face.jpg

Lemon hand detail.jpg

No all is not lost, remove the stem and then the movement and re-fit the hand and clean it up whilst its out.  when refitting the hand make sure its parallel with the hour hand and has clearance.  Post a picture of the watch without the back on so we may indentify it and assist further if required.       Cheers

I thought you might want pics of the backside, so here you go.  To remove the movement, do I do that from the front side of the watch?  I'll check out some Youtube videos so I don't break it anymore than I already have.... :)

Lemon inside back.jpg

Lemon watchback.jpg

Its a Hattori  S110 module  the hands off  the dial just prises off gently from two holes in the plastic whrer the dial feet slot in.    replacement movemnts are about £5 as they are not able to be repaired due to the welded plastic.    good luck fitting the hands, should be ok.