Adolf Schild AS 1916 SUMMIT Watch CO

Did you release the barrel power through the click?

Check end and side shake on staff and all arbours before removal.

Good with tweezers and use of tools in general, checking date change, canon pinion tightness.:Bravo:

Regards

Great video! I enjoyed watching you disassemble the watch.

If you're asking for comments and feedback, there are two things I would say...

You might find it easier and less likely to damage the movement or lose parts by putting the parts tray closer and to the side, as you are reaching over the movement to put the parts away .

One more thing is, get some descent tweezers. It'll make the process much easier and far more enjoyable with good tools. Yes, you can take apart and assemble with cheap tweezers, but you'll be surprised when you use a quality pair how the experience is totally different. Get a piece of folded over 1000 grit wet & dry paper with water and give the insides of the gripping face of the tweezers a slight brushed finish as you squeeze them together and draw the wet and dry through. It'll make gripping a different story as well! 

Apart from that, good job! Keep it up and look forward to seeing more of your work...

Edited by Jon
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Nucejoe said:

Good with tweezers and use of tools in general, checking date change, canon pinion tightness.:Bravo:

Regards

thank you for your support and advices I will work harder :)

On 7/23/2020 at 8:57 PM, Jon said:

Great video! I enjoyed watching you disassemble the watch.

If you're asking for comments and feedback, there are two things I would say...

You might find it easier and less likely to damage the movement or lose parts by putting the parts tray closer and to the side, as you are reaching over the movement to put the parts away .

One more thing is, get some descent tweezers. It'll make the process much easier and far more enjoyable with good tools. Yes, you can take apart and assemble with cheap tweezers, but you'll be surprised when you use a quality pair how the experience is totally different. Get a piece of folded over 1000 grit wet & dry paper with water and give the insides of the gripping face of the tweezers a slight brushed finish as you squeeze them together and draw the wet and dry through. It'll make gripping a different story as well! 

Apart from that, good job! Keep it up and look forward to seeing more of your work...

thank you mr Jon for your precious advices. sanding the inner part of the tweezer make a lot of sense tho. I will find out soon.

beside I just bought a antimagnetic Dumont Swiss made tweezer and Bergeon antimagnetic screw drivers. hope my next video can come out any sooner. cheers 

On 7/23/2020 at 8:55 PM, Nucejoe said:

Regards

barrel power was completely released before taking off. date day change at midnight and canon pinion is cool. now I having problem with the accuracy of the watches. not planning to buy a timegrapher machine yet so imma start with the timegrapher app. cheers sir :thumbsu:

Hi Watch-O-scope is a PC  oriented timgrapher software, available for download in its lite form the full licence is $40 lifetime , You to need to build a stand and amplifier. Have a look at it might be worth the effort.  the developer is a contributor and runs the site Vintage Watch Straps on which the is a wealth on information.      http://www.watchoscope.com/.

11 hours ago, watchweasol said:

Hi Watch-O-scope is a PC  oriented timgrapher software, available for download in its lite form the full licence is $40 lifetime , You to need to build a stand and amplifier. Have a look at it might be worth the effort.  the developer is a contributor and runs the site Vintage Watch Straps on which the is a wealth on information.      http://www.watchoscope.com/.

Thank you sir great information.  Will check out