fhf st 96

Hey

Anyone know were i may get a center wheel for this movement it number 96 206 tried everywere i know  on net

Or has anyone got a spare one lying around to swap.

5 days its taken me to find out it had a deformed tooth on the center wheel that stops the damn thing every now and again. I can now strip and rebuild this thing in the dark now.

Thought it may be worth an ask .

cheers

gary

2 hours ago, gary17 said:

Hey

Anyone know were i may get a center wheel for this movement it number 96 206 tried everywere i know  on net

Or has anyone got a spare one lying around to swap.

5 days its taken me to find out it had a deformed tooth on the center wheel that stops the damn thing every now and again. I can now strip and rebuild this thing in the dark now.

Thought it may be worth an ask .

cheers

gary

When I had a similar problem sourcing a replacement balance assembly for this Camy Silver Cloud with the FHF ST 96 movement......

Vc5AFiX.jpg

I bought a complete running watch from an eBay seller in India and 'stole' the balance assembly out of it for the Camy.....

Bottom line is that I have the rest of the movement spare (original Camy balance with FUBAR'ed hair spring currently in place)......

9eZD0fY.jpg

PPorKGY.jpg

John...

• Thanks 1

How do we go about this? 

1 hour ago, JohnD said:

When I had a similar problem sourcing a replacement balance assembly for this Camy Silver Cloud with the FHF ST 96 movement......

Vc5AFiX.jpg

I bought a complete running watch from an eBay seller in India and 'stole' the balance assembly out of it for the Camy.....

Bottom line is that I have the rest of the movement spare (original Camy balance with FUBAR'ed hair spring currently in place)......

9eZD0fY.jpg

PPorKGY.jpg

John...

How do we go about this? 

Any parts I can help you with. 

Cheers

Gary