MLL

Hello. Name is Mike and just started to repair old pocket watches my dad gave me. I'm in my 70"s now but still active enough (and patient enough) to do this. Just finished an 1887 Elgin 7j gold 18s that was my great grandfather's. I've purchase a lot of small tools from different sources to get started but still have a long way to go. I'm working on a 1902 Watham 7j silver 18s that was my grandfathers. It has a broken mainspring and I have ordered a replacement. Guess I'll need to purchase a winder of some kind now.  What I really want to get is a set of bench key tools like below in the photo. I've searched the internet with no luck. Does anyone know a supplier that carries these types of bench keys? I really don't want the star shaped type as they are too clumsy for me. Having a blast fixing these things and wishing you all do too.

benchkeys.jpg

Thank you for your introduction and welcome to this friendly forum.

You don't need a mainspring winder, you can manage quite well without such things, new springs come in this form and all you do is make sure you have the spring the right way and press it  into the barrel. 

images.jpg