French travelling alarm clock balance

Mugsey

Hi all have just joined this forum wondered if any one could help me in locating a balance for this little french travelling alarm tree is no name on the movement so would appreciate any info. I have seen several of a similar nature but don’t no I should be asking for the diameter of the balance is approx 14 mm which looks more like a watch balance

thanks

707C8943-5906-453C-B604-22F1939D69CD.png

Hi Can you please post some pictures of the workings of the clock and the balance in particular.   It is most likely a platform escapement and if so is replaceable as a unit if the spares are available.  But we need to see the movement  before deciding on a courese of action.   Thank you 

Hi  Thank you for the pictures,  Its not a platform escapement in the traditional sense,  I doubt very much if spares are readily available .   If the balance staff is broken it is most likely to make one  or have one made.  or alternativly try and source an donor unit to cannibalise the parts.