new to the forum

Hello Everybody!

My name is Yoke Spring, i used to live peacefully in a PUW 60 movement for about 60 years until I met a **BLEEP**. He thought that just watching a few youtube videos makes him an excellent watch repairer and he just can remove me with his tweezers just like here: two of the springs and none of them flew away??? Now I am lost, but I ruined his life too. He is crying somewhere out of sight. Since now i have nothing better to do I am going to visit this forum on a regular basis. If you see him tell him to put his wellies on and go back to the garden instead of messing with watches, potatoes like to be lost.

My very best regards,

Yoke Spring

ps.:  Woah, just noticed friends around me, but we wont ever come forward again! Revenge!!!!!!!

Oh crap, he found me!!!

found_me.thumb.jpg.c5fcb45b619cb48589c395d7bee04c0c.jpg

Funny facts: I was told, that he could actually not remove a spring like me before without pinging us away! Not even once! What was he thinking!!?? He just got lucky finding us, like now. I thought that he would never look under his pedestal.

• Like 1