Anyone Recognise this movement TEXINA

Hi Daniel    Ichecked the down load It appeared it was duff so I have attached two pictures of the movement again.  If you checkout the setting lever spring with yours its the same so dfrom that I would deduce  Its a Gruen probably 145 .

GR 2.jpg

Gr 1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

There's a book in German which can be used for identifying movements, Das Flume - System , (Rudolf Flume). Mine is a 1963 print of the 1958 edition but I suspect there are older editions which are more relevant to earlier and (particularly) pocket watch movements. It's in sections - upto 1947 / 52/ 57, along with escapement type and is further divided.. you can look in the relevant age section and count the holes in the little plate which retains the keyless works, and work your way up in diameter - there's a picture of each movement with the under dial view.

I have checked but this movement is a bit early for my edition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JGrainger said:

There's a book in German which can be used for identifying movements, Das Flume - System , (Rudolf Flume). Mine is a 1963 print of the 1958 edition...

A book on such movements?  In German you say?  Heute ist ein glüchlicher tag für mich!  Ich mus das buch finden!  Time to do some digging! :)

• Like 1