Hi, so I recently got a seiko 5 snk809 and it was working fine, I then decided to regulate it as it was losing about 1 minute a day. After I regulated it it was working fine then stopped so I shook it to wind it up and then it started working. After 5 minutes it stopped again so I wound it up and it would work but then stop after a couple of minutes. I checked to see if the watch was being winded and it was, so the watch had power but just wouldn't move, I dont know why this is, the watch has power but will only run for a minute or two when I shake it, this hasn't happened before to this watch, so if anyone could help that would be great.

Thanks

17 minutes ago, Krishan said:

, so if anyone could help that would be great.

A watch repair could help you, but the cost would exceed the value of the watch. If you particularly like it you can buy a brand new NH35 movement for less than USD 30 and have it replaced.

8 minutes ago, jdm said:

A watch repair could help you, but the cost would exceed the value of the watch. If you particularly like it you can buy a brand new NH35 movement for less than USD 30 and have it replaced.

Hi thank you I have thought about that, do you know the best place to get that movement? I dont think I will take it to anyone as the watxh isnt worth that much, I think I'll try to fix it and if I cant I'll buy a new movement.

Do you know the best place to get a movement?

Thanks

Krishan

29 minutes ago, Krishan said:

Do you know the best place to get a movement?

It may depend on where you live, which you didn't say. However both Cousins UK and AliX ship worldwide. 

Edited by jdm