Gasket alternative Seiko FH2920B03

Hi, Just wondered if someone had one of these and could measure the cross section so I could possibly find an alternative. I'm pretty sure I can work out the outer diameter myself. It's for a Seiko 7006-8002. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Can you get vernier calipers? Very cheap and and absolute necessity for watch repair and much more. Anyway, flat gaskets like the one on your Seiko 5 are normally 0.50mm high.
Hi, I have calipers but I don't have the original gasket. I found that part number by searching on Jules Borel website. I currently have an o ring gasket fitted as a stop gap but it sometimes slips out and stops the movement of the winding weight.

16 minutes ago, aac58 said:

FH2920B03 is a square shaped, 0.5 mm width, 29.2 mm ID, black, round gasket.

I believe it's flat with a width of 0.80mm. Below the Seiko document from where such information was gathered.

1762833866_seikogaskets.thumb.jpg.effd4a7d7687fc73da7dfd1d15677610.jpg

Edited by jdm

7 hours ago, jdm said:

I believe it's flat with a width of 0.80mm. Below the Seiko document from where such information was gathered.

1762833866_seikogaskets.thumb.jpg.effd4a7d7687fc73da7dfd1d15677610.jpg

I think it has the old code system, with 4 digits for the size.

8 hours ago, steve1811uk said:

Thanks guys, that document is great. So I think it should be 0.6 high X 0.8 wide? Steve.

I beleive it's a squared 0,5 mm cross section and 29,2 mm internal diameter. It your code were the new style, the shape of the gasket (7th digit, which is B in your case) would be square.