Hello watchfam

2fancy

Perfect! I was interested in taking courses to learn the hobby professionally. Any advices?

If I take Marks courses and i dont get something in the vids can i ask him and does he explain the student? Im a transplant patient so sometimes i have focus issue and takes time to fully understand due to med side effects

I don't know how Marks courses work, but I'm sure he will be able to put your mind at rest. I suggest you message him, put all your questions to him and I'm sure he will only be to willing to help you. If you go to the top of this forum and click on staff you will see Marks name first and all the mods names. Let me know  how you get on, if you need more help just ask. Good luck. 

I don't know how Marks courses work, but I'm sure he will be able to put your mind at rest. I suggest you message him, put all your questions to him and I'm sure he will only be to willing to help you. If you go to the top of this forum and click on staff you will see Marks name first and all the mods names. Let me know  how you get on, if you need more help just ask. Good luck. 

Still awaiting Marks reply. Haven’t heard back yet. Its been over a week

He might be on holiday, or he might not be feeling to good. Don't worry he will contact you. If you don't hear from him soon let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. 

Ya thats what i was thinking maybe hes off for few days.
I’ll keep you posted :)
Thanks