Seiko SNJ007 Sportura Second hand stuck

Hello, I have a Seiko Sportura SNJ007.  It's a quartz I bought many years ago and enjoyed it until the battery died.  It costs almost half the price of the watch to get the batter replaced here so it just kind of sat in my drawer for a few years.

After researching a little I figured I could replace the battery myself.  I bought a cheapo watch repair kit on Amazon and following some directions online managed to replace the battery.

After putting it back together everything worked fine except for the seconds hand.  It seems to be stuck at 0.  The other two hands move fine and the digital stuff works fine too.  It's just the second hand.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I replaced the battery myself.  I believe I did remove the movement from the case to replace the battery.  I will open it up again tonight and see if the hand moves while outside the case.

Thanks for the idea!

So I just took out the movement and removed the battery and put it back in.  Even out of the casing the seconds hand still doesn't move.  Looking as close as I can at the hand it doesn't look bent or dislodged.

Do you guys thing a line release would help.  I am not really sure what it is but I have seen in mentioned a few times for fixing stuck quartz movements.