Seiko 4006-6040 Bellmatic integrated bracelet

I'm feeling a little silly but stumped on how to attach the bracelet to the case. One side is attached and appears to have some kind of spring bar but after an ultrasonic clean with the bracelet attached, I'm no closer to solving the mystery as it is not apparent and I am unable to budge what ever is attached by depressing through the recessed holes on the bracelet. The other side was not attached and came like it is. There is no room for a spring bar tool to fit in between the bracelet and case. So, what is the method for attaching? Standard springbar and a certain technique or is it some sort of pin and collar system? Looking for some clues from someone that perhaps has one and has attached and reattached their bracelet on it. Thanks in advance. 

IMG_0981.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

Edited by Inatime

Looks like the holes on both case and bracelet are the same size so just use a straight pin short enough to bind on the taperings. It will have to bend a little in the process, so you may need a strong support, punch and small hammer. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jdm said:

I was thinking about this and the other way that it would work is having a "bodyless" spring bar. That is two straight pins and a spring in the terminal link.

Thanks, I was hoping someone might have a similar watch/bracelet so I attach it as designed. At the end of the day, if I can't find someone with a similar bracelet and soliution, I can jerry rig something. Would like to do it "correctly".