Upgraded to Bergeron Ergonomics

Deggsie

I just had proper opportunity to use my new Bergeron Ergonomic screwdrivers with stainless steel tips. I never thought I’d hear myself say this, but really worth the premium price. No slip and screws look like they’ve never been removed. The stainless steel blades are still looking like they are fresh from the packet. One spend I’m not regretting.

b3e4b4e682cb297bdf98303991542bb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Look excellent screwdrivers. Got mine from Cousins on a turntable which look very similar. Think you should have moved the 'Rolson' tweezers out of the way before taking the pic though.:D

Edited by chrisdt
Spelling

Are they better than these? Bergeron 30009
31185bfdcc1cfc9358a4c7cee01223ba.jpg&key=721695444e9ba7e4f3a2cd4f9b619f2cf22f9e5c7321c1d80d4f9673fb448af1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Awww. Mine are definitely much better JDR. [emoji6][emoji3][emoji38]. To be honest I don’t know, but that’s certainly an enviable display of screwdrivers. The grips aside, the main improvement I found was the precision ground stainless steel blade. Nice display box!

Awww. Mine are definitely much better JDR. [emoji6][emoji3][emoji38]. To be honest I don’t know, but that’s certainly an enviable display of screwdrivers. The grips aside, the main improvement I found was the precision ground stainless steel blade. Nice display box!

They are Bergeron:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.