Over coil hairspring question

Gents, quick question, over coil hairsprings, now the one on the right is from a movement that I’m working on at the moment ( thread “broken pivot” ) the one on the left is from a spare Kendal and dent lever movement but is an opposite hand coil.

My question is in regards to the over coil, on the left spring it’s a sharp twist at the start of the overcoil, the right hand one is a lot softer. And then flows out wider than the left hand one. So as these are from the same size movement made by the same maker, should the over coils be formed the same??

The attached video is of the movement that I’m working on, as you can see it’s slightly out of round and I’m wondering if this is because of the over coil??

E0D81B5E-C475-41A4-AE2A-61F22137F580.jpeg

8E9F900F-CC6F-4045-8CCB-C2A0AA3C964B.jpeg

B55178FE-1434-4F36-ACEA-FBB85F7D579D.jpeg

I'm no hairspring expert, but there are different types of over coils used on hairsprings. One, the smaller of the two over curves with the straight segment appears to be very similar to a Breguet over curve and the other a Phillips over curve.  I've never seen a Phillips yet (only in books).

Someone will come along and correct this shortly I suspect.

RMD

If you find the right book Or perhaps books you'll find pages of shapes of over coil's.

Then I can see someone's been having fun with your balance wheels? The one on the right it looks like both arms are out too far it should probably go on a truing caliper and see if it really is incorrect. The one on the left is interesting the mean time screws are all the way in where the not supposed to be. Plus can't see the entire balance wheel but the screws don't even look like they're matched but without seeing the whole balance wheel it's hard to tell.