Greetings From New York

Irishcain

It's always polite to start off with an introduction so, being new to this forum, let me introduce myself. I'm an educator by profession, but I've been interested in watches since I took apart my grandfather's pocket watch as a kid. I work part time in a watch repair shop in NY while working toward my CW21 certification and I'm hoping to someday make my living at the bench. I've been watching Mark's youtube videos for a while and recently found this forum with its treasure trove of information. Hopefully I can contribute as much as I've gained from this wonderful place.

Welcome to the helpful house of horology from across the pond here in Scotland. Thank you for the informative introduction Irishcain, I wish you well with your horological exploits and look forward to your input in the future.

Welcome to the forum Irishcain, I also used to teach but was mostly the tech savvy person. Many educators are into watches in these parts but mostly as collectors! Hope you enjoy our site and our people as much as we do!

Edited by bobm12