How do you repair a mechanical watch's broken crown?

Hello, I am new to this website, but a watch lover. I have a mechanical watch which is pretty old, and it's crown broke from inside when i was trying to wind it up. The crown has come apart with the stem, and the gears linked to this stem are still inside the watch. Does anyone have any advice as to what I should do? Get a new crown or is there any way to fix this already broken one?

35 minutes ago, muhammadsarimkashif said:

Hello, I am new to this website, but a watch lover. I have a mechanical watch which is pretty old, and it's crown broke from inside when i was trying to wind it up. The crown has come apart with the stem, and the gears linked to this stem are still inside the watch. Does anyone have any advice as to what I should do? Get a new crown or is there any way to fix this already broken one?

The crown is not broken, but maybe the stem is. Maybe you broke trying to wind a watch that doesn't run. You can post a clear picture to show, but in the end the best would be that you bring it to someone reputable for repair.

9 minutes ago, muhammadsarimkashif said:

With a screwdriver, I was able to wind up the mainspring, and again using a screwdriver, i was able to run the pin lever back and forth, causing the watch to tick

Which means that it doesn't run. A watch that runs gets ticking by itself as soon is wound.

7 minutes ago, muhammadsarimkashif said:

I worried that now that the crown is broken, its not worth it to repair the watch.

Quite possibly it is so, but without a picture (always worth thousands words), we can't know what we're talking about.