eta 2895-2: what parts are unique from 2892-2?

I have 2 incomplete movements and I would like to try to combine them into a functional eta 2895-2 for a Tag Calibre 6 rebuild.  

One is an eta 2895-2, complete on the dial side.  The other is eta 2892-2, complete on the back side.  So far I have figured out that the escape wheel and the second wheel are different, and I have been able to order the correct ones on E-bay.  It is very hard to figure out which parts are slightly different, as ETA uses the same part number for a given type of part, even if they are from completely different watches.  For example, the second wheel from 2824, 2892, 2895 and 7750 are all referred to as part 227.   Does anyone know if there are any other differences on the back side between these 2 movements?  There just doesn't seem to be a lot of info out there on the eta 2895 movement.  And is there any other source to buy calibre 6 parts on line?  Thanks.

7 hours ago, DocTag said:

It is very hard to figure out which parts are slightly different, as ETA uses the same part number for a given type of part, even if they are from completely different watches.  For example, the second wheel from 2824, 2892, 2895 and 7750 are all referred to as part 227. 

It is not ETA doing this, and 227 is not a part number. It is a Swiss watch industry "standard code" that refers to parts by number rather than name. Useful in Switzerland as they have three official languages plus the widely spoken English, and to the rest of the world as well.

Sometime the part can be fully identified attaching the caliber in front, like 7750-227, or have a suffix like .1, .2 to "normal variation" but that is not enough, because for one the part can be common to more than one caliber in the same or other family, and then a same caliber can use slightly different parts e.g. for different hand heights, or grade, or finishing. There the actual, unique to manufacturer P/N must be used. An ETA packaging will normally carry all the above. So you may need to obtain the service sheet for these calibers (search here, or on the Internet, I'm attaching one for you to understand what I'm talking about.

2824-2.pdf

Thanks.  The tech docs you linked above hit the spot.  I had a version without the interchangeability column.  As I feared, the Automatic Framework (code 1134) is slightly different for the 2 movements.  So I'll have to track one down.  Looks like at least another $50.  Live and learn...

I appreciate the help.