Inverto 18R Staking Set vs Seitz jewel press

Orologi67

Ok ive scoured the web as much as I possibly could and I cant figure out, what seems to me, to be a pertinent question.

I see i can buy Seitz sized jewels from the supply house.  So I'm assuming that the jewel press by Seitz/bergeon has reamers with OD's that correspond to their jewel OD'S.  much like the bergeon bushing tool has reamers that match the bergeon bushings.

They also still manufacture K&D bushings for a K&D bushing tool (or as i have it set up, my bergeon bushing tool using K&D reamers made to fit my bergeon).

This leads me to my question of anyone who knows/uses the K&D inverto 18R.  This staking set is also a jewel press, yes?  And the reamers accompanying the staking set i would assume to be reamers for jewel insertion.  Are the K&D reamers obsolete?  Or is there some standard for jewel OD'S?  

I need to purchase a jewel pressing machine but i also wish to upgrade my staking set.  And it appears that Inverto 18R would kill two birds but only if i can find jewels to match the reamers.

Am I making sense with my questions and info?

Thanks

Steve