A little help opening this watch

Getting a snap-on case back off using a blade can be very efficient but requires some dexterity and there's a risk you'll scratch the watch and/or hurt yourself if you slip. I use a blade myself but to me it's a pain every time so for that reason I try to stay away from snap-on case backs. It can also be a pain to replace the case back. It's not always possible to press it back by hand and in those cases a crystal press is needed.

I've just ordered a tool designed to remove snap-on case backs and bezels. I primarily ordered it to remove bezels. I don't know if it is any good. It was inexpensive (unlike most watch tools), so I decided to take a chance. Click here to see it. You can get it for less if you take it from China or AliX.

Good luck!

4 hours ago, dormantkerosene said:

As. you can see with the indentation, it's faded out and I can't pry the watch back open. What should I do?

It would probably come off using properly a dressed knife and sturdy case holder into the hands of an experienced person, but it's also true, as noted above, that these can be really tight and difficult to deal with,
The specialized tool also mentioned is the one that I covered in a previous thread below, I suggest that you search the forum a next time, most question have been asked and answered before. Also, very likely that you will also need a case press to close it, all in all it may be much less expensive and complicated to give it to a watch shop.