Help with movement Otero 256

Hello everybody 

I bought on a flea market a nice lady watch from the (i believe) '70. If i am wrong with the datation, please let me know.

The hour was told by plastic rings (please check the pictures below) 

On the hour wheel is attached a "wire".

As when I opened it, the numbers were "flying" I am NOT sure how the plastic rings were fixed and if it is complete.

Somebody can help with the above 2 questions?

As the movement is really tiny, I am definetely not going to work on that IF there is sommething missing or broken.

Many thanks in advance

Buf

IMG_20200524_120935$.jpg

IMG_20200524_121001$.jpg

IMG_20200524_121546.jpg

IMG_20200524_122956$.jpg

Hi and welcome to the forum,      As to the watch what you have bought is a jump dial watch and in a bit of a state with the rings loose and probably the detents/springs missing , I also botice the balance wheel and cock are also missing.  This is not the best watch to start on. for information have a look at          ranfft otero236  with google.  I have had a quick look round for a tech sheet but found nothing listed.                  

26 minutes ago, watchweasol said:

Hi and welcome to the forum,      As to the watch what you have bought is a jump dial watch and in a bit of a state with the rings loose and probably the detents/springs missing , I also botice the balance wheel and cock are also missing.  This is not the best watch to start on. for information have a look at          ranfft otero236  with google.  I have had a quick look round for a tech sheet but found nothing listed.                  

Thanks for your answer; I apologize for the misunderstanding: I have the balance wheel: I took it off to discover the movement number!!