Phénix 160 setting lever spring quest

I've been searching for a few months for a setting lever spring for what I believe is a Phénix 160 (not listed on ranfft) movement without much luck. I find the occasional parts for the movement, but not what I'm looking for. I've come across one complete watch since January, and while it was relatively cheap at 95 euro (final sale on auction, so could have ended up being more if I threw my hat in), I feel the need to exhaust all venues before I decide to buy a donor watch. While I'm aware of the no-go policy in terms of advertising sales on this page, I'm hoping it's ok for me to do hail Mary trying to acquire this elusive part. So if anyone by chance has something like this laying about, or know someone who does, or someplace I can look, it would be greatly appreciated. I've looked through most, if not all of the listed vendors on this page, and I've been popping onto e-bay every other day. 

If I am overstepping my bounds, let me know and I'll delete the post. 

Thanks in advance, and I'll add a photo so you can see both the broken spring, and the beautiful dial. 

IMG_0973.thumb.JPG.07380fd59568e615ca3be0a75f7d739d.JPG