Time To Introduce Myself

MortenS

Hi,

It's time to introduce myself. My name is Morten, 38 years old. Born and raised in Oslo, where I live with my wife and son. For the last ten years I have been fascinated by watch repair. First as a hobby and the last 3-4 years I have had it as a part time job beside my job as a Paramedic.

My interest beside repairing is also horological history like Breguet, G.Daniels and American pocket watches.

I am a big fan of the watch repair channel and when I saw this forum, I got very excited.

I will try to contribute as much as I can.

image_zpsede19911.jpg

My workbench at home:)

Morten

Welcome Morten,

You have a busy workbench just like mine. This is a great forum that accommodates all levels of horologists. For me personally I have found this forum invaluable when jobs don,t go exactly to plan. There is always someone who will help or come up with a solution or at least offer sympathy!!!

Enjoy

Edited by clockboy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Morten,

Welcome to the forum, that workbench establishes your credentials so I am sure we can look forward to some interesting posts.

You could start with the watch on your wrist or your watch collection or any specialities you have or need info on because we are all inherently curious about other folks watches here.

Skål

Vic