Breitling Chrono Movement

Hi all. Help needed. I'm servicing a Breitling chrono. I confidently thought it was the same one as in Mark's epic video "Breitling Bentley Service ETA 2892 A2 Dubois Depraz Watch Repair Tutorial". But it's not the same. It seems to be an ETA 2892 movement with a bolted on chrono module. Which I presumed was the Dubois Depraz as in Marks video. But I don't think it is. Can anyone identify this chrono module for me and perhaps provide a service manual if possible?

IMG_1428.thumb.png.32f2a28ffb59c7748b04c780287fc5c7.png

This looks similar to the one i had worked on , you need to look at the manuals for the omega 3220 , it wont be the same exactly as it has three on it , but you can assemble and dissemble most of if from there, so look for the manuals for 3220, 1140, 1138 

enjoy, they are "interesting to work on"

i had the added fun of dealing with rust also!

good luck

IMG_20180502_175830.jpg

problem is if you look at the company website they make lots of modules and looks like even watches. Then the subject has come up in the past but the module definitely does not look the same so I have a link for that

http://www.dubois-depraz.ch/

https://www.watchrepairtalk.com/topic/8975-issue-with-eta-2892-dubois-depraz-chrono-module/

If my memory isn't way of the 2020 is quite similar to the 2000 and that one does not look  like that.
But for what it is worth the 2000 lubrication chart would still be applicable ..DD2000.thumb.jpg.cc0f8cb05288598aea86b829a9878da2.jpg

Edited by HSL
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...