Loose clasp on bracelet

Hi, 

I have a tri clasp with lock, but the clasp on one of the sides is loose (the short clasp). It will not keep in place, and opens up. Please see pictures, it is hard to explain:huh:

Any tips on how to tighten this?

1638BE97-5E3D-4D25-91C4-C23BACD78AEB.jpeg

FEF0EC40-5F9E-416D-8608-4F5464C4244E.jpeg

BA3B813B-8CCE-475F-877C-48C9C6A82911.jpeg

A6DB4E57-4E3B-4D9E-B5E9-3655D2B5EC11.jpeg

Something looks very wrong to me the way that bracelet has been assembled. It looks as if the stainless clasp plate has been fitted back to front. The safety latch should be over the end that is coming undone.........:unsure:

I think it might be correctly fitted since the bulb part and the groove looks to be on the right position to make it possible to fold it, but the small lock at the end has probably broken off.
clasp.jpg.6266b1ff153267ffce9505c5968337cd.jpg

2 minutes ago, HSL said:

I think it might be correctly fitted since the bulb part and the groove looks to be on the right position to make it possible to fold it, but the small lock at the end has probably broken off.
clasp.jpg.6266b1ff153267ffce9505c5968337cd.jpg

The clip over latch has to be over the part of the bracelet that clips down or, as in this case, it is doing absolutely nothing at all.......

I just assume this is something like a TAG aquaracer and in that case it should have a small lock part at the end of the clasp, so my guess was this lock which watchtime thought would be tightened has done what they usually do, break off.. just a thought.
TAG_Lock.jpg.8f14256b7dc253599a7af50f1896689b.jpg

3 minutes ago, HSL said:

I just assume this is something like a TAG aquaracer and in that case it should have a small lock part at the end of the clasp, so my guess was this lock which watchtime thought would be tightened has done what they usually do, break off.. just a thought.
TAG_Lock.jpg.8f14256b7dc253599a7af50f1896689b.jpg

Trust TAG to have a totally different style of bracelet design to anybody else......:thumbsd:

Thanks for all the help so far! The watch is a TAG Heuer 1000. I looked up some pictures of the diver extention clip online. Not too many pictures of the actual extention, but it looks like this model don’t have the tab (or the other ovners also broke it). 

This watch has been mine for many years, but i recently moved the pin that connects the extention to the lock, one notch looser. If i tighten it one notch in again, the problem disappers (but band is too tight). 

DBAB72AB-423E-4BD8-AA7E-E5CFFDA8F52D.jpeg

1E03E3D2-FD7E-4BC6-9D3A-5C5E77752D84.jpeg

7B7471D5-CC62-4212-BC87-0753B1126660.jpeg