I am trying to find a replacement movement for my Sekonda pocket watch, that has sentimental value.

The watch is about 20 years old and the original movement was ruined by battery leakage.

SU 2256 I assume is the calibre. any help would be appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi   I see what you mean the corrosion has well set in,  I have several repro pocket/fob watches which have the Miyota 2030/35 fitted probably with dial dots or such ,  They are common enough and robust little movements, getting one to fit the hands you have will be a poser  The number on the movement looks like  a logo then 2256. I have had a look for sekonda , not got anything yet Can you get a clear picture of the Logo, it looks like a styalised U with a small u inside.   What size is the movement .         cheers

Hi W yeah Cousins used to have these but are no longer available, Oh sorry its taken a while to answer you I must remember to click on "Notify me" L 24mm W16mm Thickness 4mm.

I'll have a look at the Miyota must be able to get hands i would think, 

Edited by WildBill
Yes logo is clear SU 2256... cheers Bill

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Melanie said:

To add it is a day date movement.

I suppose your have joined and hooked into the existing topic just to ask this., 4 times. You should have opened a new topic for a new problem, with a clear picture. In any case there is no secret place for parts, what all we do here is to search the Internet.