Hi folks. A member of another watch forum is selling 2 large books of ESA worksheets dating roughly from 1980 to 1990 - some quartz, some electric/electronic and some auto - which I've agreed to buy. He lives in Brighton so I'm going to meet up with him next week and do the deal. I'm proposing to make them available on this forum for download.

My first project, when I've received them and checked them, will be to list them and post the list here, prior to any conversion to PDF. Should any member need a particular sheet, I'll be happy to create a PDF of it and upload it here. Eventually it would be good to get each worksheet uploaded, but I can't say when that might be until I've got a better idea of quantity, etc.

I hope this will be a useful resource for the forum.

Cheers,

Will

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I would not be buying gold at this moment, at it's current value of about $1730 a Troy ounce it is about as high as it has been for 10 years, it may creep up a little closer to $2000 an ounce but is more likely to drop back down to its pre Covid-19 value of around $1450 when all the panic is over.......This time last year it was $1280 an ounce, that was when the smart money started buying gold.....(wish that I had had the foresight to buy a few sovereigns)
    • If you want some advice on what to spend your 3000 bucks on....Its very simple even in a recession....GOLD You will never lose and when the recession is over you can buy a dozen 'luxury watches'
    • Dear Oldhippy Many thanks for the suggestion. The video was really instructive and interesting. Now I now that placing back the jewel involve a jewel press (Favorite or Seitz). But, do you belive that also the following tools are needed?   Honestly speaking I cannot find them anywhere: I don't even know the correct name they have , in order to look for them properly. The Mark's ones seems old and valuable….. Thanks Buf
    • I'm giving a plug for those in the UK (No commission or personal gained involved) for Allendale Ultrasonics. They have always been very helpful to me providing good customer service and advice. They sell a full range of everything Ultrasonic including cleaning fluid. As far as watch cleaning is concerned they advised me to use small glass jars with 10% fluid 90% hot water which I have used with good success. The glass apparently has no effect on the cavitation process and obviously avoids filling the tank with cleaning fluid. Transfer with tweezers to another jar with water to rinse. Hope this might help someone. Link below. https://www.allendale-ultrasonics.co.uk/  
    • Thank you for your introduction and welcome to this friendly forum.