Hi All

I have just bought a Breitling A13381 Avenger back from the dead. No incantations were used only a lot of work and some new parts. This was very similar to Marks rusty Breitling repair as this one had been plunged into a soapy bath for as long as it takes to have a bath with the crown unscrewed and had suffered horrendous rusting. The owner had pressed the chrono buttons when the mechanism was seized and in turn has snapped the pusher rods. One pusher is completely missing the other has a snapped off screw in the rod. Both springs are present. I need to get two new pushers, can anyone help and tell me where I can purchase them? Here are few pics of the repair. Incidentally the owner told me after I decided to have go at the repair that a high street watch repairer told him it could not be repaired. Well check out the last picture and as you can see she has been repaired.

IMG_6289.JPG

IMG_6283.JPG

IMG_6390.HEIC

Edited by Colditz
video too big to post

The vid is OK. If I remember the pusher is spring loaded and screws into the pusher crown , as you can see from the pic it also has two O rings to waterproof it. Getting parts is extremely difficult I found the pusher using eBay. 

Hi Guys

I went on Cousins and did a bit of research and it appears that the Pusher listed for the Breitling A11370 Avenger 2 will also fit the A13371, A13380 and the A13381 which is what I have. Can anyone confirm that this is right?

I put a new barrel and spring in. A new reversing wheel (automatic works) a new date wheel (calendar works), new calendar plate screws, New movement case retainers and screws. All other parts cleaned up reasonably well. Thanks to Mark though for video on the rust Breitling it was invaluable. I'm glad I'm a patron.QGPN1528.thumb.JPG.1ea932706a71d744580e9712bc9411bd.JPG

• 3 months later...

HI Guys

The pushers are still an issue I just cannot find any generic or otherwise. This is so frustrating as the hard work is done. The movement works and I really want to return the watch to the owner. Is there anyone who can help me obtain the pushers and screws for the Breitling A13381 Avenger 2?

I have contacted Breitling direct only to face a brick wall. :(