Printing forum theads?

Hi, WRT.

Does the forum software have functionality to format a thread view for printing?  There are some really good threads I'd like to keep and have available without searching, but when I try to print it never works.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Hi by using the search function at to top right of the home page one can recall threads of different topics, problem being it recalls every incident of the topic but by running through them one can usually locate what is required.  I must admit at never trying to print a topic but if you are compiling a file  it would be useful

6 minutes ago, watchweasol said:

Hi by using the search function at to top right of the home page one can recall threads of different topics

Unfortunately the forum search function is far from perfect. For example, if you enter two words without quotes it will return results with the first word, and suggest that you can use the AND operator, but that doesn't work. However if you enter multiple words in quote it will return results having that exact sequence. You can restrict search with other parameters, but as with many other forums the best way to search may be Google using site: keyword.