Seiko 7S26 glass measurement

Hello!

I have to find a glass for a Seiko but I don't have the old model, it has been delivered to me with no glass.

How do I should mesure the diameter and height?

I have the old gasket on place, should I mesure with the gasket on or without it?

Thanks for your precious answer.

IMG_4414 - copie.jpg

Edited by Nednico

12 minutes ago, Nednico said:

Oh thanks, very useful! Sorry to abuse but If I want to order from, for example, cousinsuk.com, with is the best around here, how can I find the exact size and shape the I need?

Not sure who has one to be honest. You can call GS directly and they may be able to help you. I contacted them about my Sicura Satellite. They did't have that info on file, but they may with a Seiko branded watch, especially if you have the manufacturers part number. Their customer service was excellent. They won't sell to you, but they can get you a part number and you can go from there. Their phone number is at the top right on the first page.

https://gssupplies.com/crystal-catalogs/?gclid=CjwKCAjw-YT1BRAFEiwAd2WRtqEhwu6RTe6_xsg8ltSEsNJS-eP5As8CQr_HONnDtW3aufNej2cMJBoCnxMQAvD_BwE

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nednico said:

Oh thanks, very useful! Sorry to abuse but If I want to order from, for example, cousinsuk.com, with is the best around here, how can I find the exact size and shape the I need?

It's a flat mineral crystal, 1.5mm thick. Size is measured with vernier calipers with gasket in. Link given above tells Ø 30.5mm.