TISSOT STAINLESS STEEL 2018-44807 20MM WATCH BAND

Hello all. was hhoping someone may know where i may find an original Tissot watch banf for my 1972 Tissot Seastar. It is a 2018-44807 20mm watch band. Any leads you may have would be great since I am having difficulty locating one through the well known sources such as EBAY or CHRONO24. 

Hi  An introduction is usual on the site for new members seeking advise.

The best place would be to contact Tissot and ask for a listing of dealers/agents in your area, Failing that Contact the BHI British Horological Institute for a list of accredited watch makers/repairers in your area who will likely have trade contacts and be able to get one for you.

Thanks for the advice. rogart63...I need 20mm lugs and i am trying to get at least a 1970's band to keep it close to orginal as possible but thank you for your reply.  If I am patient I believe i will get one. Let me know if you have any leads though. Thanks again.

Watchweasol. thanks for the advice. Do you think Tissot dealers and agents could help me with this watch band from the 1970's or just newer bands? i like the advice of the British Horological Society but I reside in the States. Do you think they could still help?