Thks for welcoming me!

FREDCHEN

good day to everyone!

I hope you are all fine and thank you for welcoming me on your forum! I started recently the fantastic lessons from Mark and of course want to go to the next steps!

I am not completely new in watch world as my grand father was in the watch repairing business in his village. So I had chance when I was very young to get familiarized with pieces and tools in his workshop! Few decades later, and under the "pressure" of my son that is becoming addicted as well, I think that it is the right moment for me to develop as hobby this old passion.

My target is to become more knowledgebale and refurbish few vintage watches. I am a big fan of classic model and have already a couple of nice ones.

I hope I will have the chance to keep on talking about my passion with all of you and that my contributions will be appreciated.

All the best to everyone and stay safe!

PS: My favorite brands: Longines, Junghans, Cartier, Chopard and of course TAG&HEUER. - I want to know more about OMEGA, NOMOS, IKEPOD, ORIS, JEAGER...