Need help with my Accurist Grand Complication Greenwich Commemorative

JayK

Hello Everyone,

I recently bought myself a cheap repair kit and I successfully changed the battery on this watch that was dormant in a drawer for about 4 years!

However, the problem is I haven't done something right as the day sub dial is ticking away same as the second hand sub dial!, I'm sure it isn't meant to do that.

I'm obviously putting it back together incorrectly and also the two little white plastic cogs you can see in the pics, I can't remember where they go?! If someone please can talk me through the process it would be massively appreciated or any pointers, advice would be great. Thank you

20200418_162354.jpg

20200418_162402.jpg

20200418_162409.jpg

20200418_162407.jpg

20200418_161856.jpg

Hi Having trouble locating a tech sheet on the plate which is removed there will be a number  such as 2N50  or  1L12y or somthing like that . the number on the movement BU70 or 6U70 turns up nothing .   If you could post the number off the loose back plate we may be able to locate somthing,

Please disclose the caliber, so the relevent datasheet and a schematic diagram can be searched for. Once your post leaves the recent topics billboard, it will take another activity on your thread to get your post on the board again, so updates or new pictures become a useful tool to get on the board and that is where responses to you gets prompted. If no luck finding the caliber,you can post a topic to help identify the movement. Keep us posted on your progress please.