Need help finding correct movement holder

Hey guys I work on a lot of wwii Elgin Waltham and Hamilton movements with sweep seconds. The hammy and Waltham’s use 6/0 aka 11.25 ligne and Elgin uses 8/0 aka 10.5 ligne.....movement holders with center pinion support are easily found in 11.5 and 10.5 but the 11.25 is impossible to find....normally I use a staking stub to support the pinion but is quite challenging trying To balance the movement with one hand while placing and pressing the second hand on With my free hand. These moving holders are quite expensive as well usually made by Bergeon  and they run about $45 apiece I also come across 3/0 with sweep as well so again another hard one to find. The general consensus is that these movement holders do not come adjustable however I thought about how the hell did they do this 80 years ago And I came across a spring loaded movement holder used for smaller movements with a adjustable center opinion they are very hard to come by I ended up finding one on Dave’s watch Parts but it got lost in the mail and that was the last one he had and I’ve been looking for one ever since.

So my question is does anyone have some super secret way to support a center opinion without the use of 50 different movement holders. At this point I designed one and I’m almost going to pay someone $85 to CNC one out of aluminum