Hello

Can anyone provide me with links to watch dial re-sellers or sellers other than Ebay or Etsy? I'm interested in sourcing a unique watch dial as a starting point for a watch build. The dial could be wooden or have a painting on it etc. Something unique and interesting. From there I will go onto to find a case, movement, hands and strap; but its the dial that will be the source of inspiration. I have found some interesting dials, however the seller only wants to sell in quantities of 100 or more. 

Thanks you in advance for any help that can be provided.

Michael

Hello

Sorry I don't have any images to post; I'm more curious to find out if anyone has links to sites they've used in the past to purchase a watch dial. Obviously I can Google Watch Dials, however I was hoping someone may have designed there own watch from scratch and source a dial from a particular vendor. 

• 8 months later...

Not many options out there other than Chinese parnis, bleiger, and other silly names made to see if people will purchase just anything. I have found my own solution to this issue in a personal quest to bypass these dial Manufacturers and I have achieved it. Made in CHICAGO