FHF 96 Advice

Hi guys 

Hope you are all safe and well.

While in lockdown with my family I am going through my tool box and having a bit of a spring clean, Identifying a few things I have to ditch or sell on. 

When I first got into watches I was given a bag of watch parts by a family member which I have never done anything with. I have just had a quick look and its an FHF 96 movement, missing a balance complete, and was no doubt given away for a reason. Anyone have much experience with these, sourcing parts ect, before I take it on. 

Many Thanks in advance 

Dave 

IMG_20200410_111706 (2).jpg

2 hours ago, watchweasol said:

Hi  new parts source is usually cousinsuk  or second user parts  ebay  speedtimerkollectio, Europe, welwynwatchparts, UK , Obsoletewatchandclockparts, uk Run by a contributor.  I have attached the teh sheet for   the FHF97    NO sheet as yet fro the 96.

FHF 97, 974.pdf 2.05 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks ! I saw a few parts on cousins but the balance complete is discontinued .. typical. I will search the other recommendations but that gives me something to go on :biggrin: 

2 hours ago, FLwatchguy73 said:

Agh those look pretty promising too, might be worth a look if I can get it going. Not sure id keep the dial its a bit rough .