Loose zenith fine adjuster on balance

Hi All.

Recently serviced a Zenith 2452.
Made the mistake of removing the balance end stone to clean it and the spring pinged off.
Then I bought another spring and lost the jewel bloc.

Anyway- bought another balance cock - although it had rust on the adjuster so I levered off the adjuster and removed the bloc, fitted it to the original balance cock.

It is all back together but my problem is that the fine adjuster is quite loose. The normal adjuster is fine, but the little eccentric adjuster is too easy to spin.
I am afraid if I sell the watch that the daily rate might be wacky and the buyer will complain.

Please advise if there is a way to tighten it.
I tried staking the other balance cock as a practice run and all it did was shatter the head of the eccentric, although it did tighten it up.

Cheers.

Alex

11119-44b5401704194c26e304a2de4a7f8b18.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 5:07 PM, clockboy said:

Maybe try another screw.

The thing is its not a screw - its basically just a pin that is an eccentric. When you rotate it, it shifts the adjuster arm in and out.
It presumably is a friction fit, however the original just fell out and that was fine. The adjuster arm is actually supposed to be the thing holding it down, but mine appears to have little friction and just moves when you barely even tough the screw.