One more day and my holidays start

I've got to work on Monday and then I've got 2 weeks holiday.

I'm on holidays as my wife's cousin is getting married in the UK, so my wife is flying to UK on Monday night, this means I need to stay at home so I can get the kids to school and pick them up, also my cat is unwell so it will be nice to spend some extra time with her.......... Ohh wait.....

The wedding is postponed, my wife isn't flying to the UK, school has been cancelled, I had to get my cat put down 2 weeks ago..... Guess we can go on a family holiday down south to Albany...... Oh wait Western Australia has been locked down and I can't leave the metro area of Perth..... Guess I have a lot of spare time to work on my watches and clocks............

Drats my wife has told me that means I have lots of time to paint the house, fix the decking, dig up the lids for the septic tanks so we can get them emptied.

Maybe if I'm lucky I can spend 1 day working on some of my projects.

:D

I think I have enough to do around the house I could be on lock down at my house for 6 months and still not of got everything done I could do. (and that is just on my wife's list) :D

• Sad 1

A wife with a list is a terrible thing ! As I sit here tiling the shower room, ! Knowing a full refit of the bathroom still awaits me, and then the hall, bedrooms, and sitting room, and I can't escape because of lockdown. :thumbsd:

• Sad 1

First day of hard labour done, many more to follow.

But I did manage to squeeze in what will probably be my last BBQ for the season so the day wasn't all hard work.

Nothing quite like standing on the decking in the back yard  infront of the BBQ with a pint of ale cooking a real feast as the sun is getting ready to set to finish the day.