Movement id?

8 hours ago, AndyHull said:

Try this link -> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XbRtG03Bx-nqcfHBpHDVcTQcoN94HefM

Let me know if you have any problems downloading, or if I have managed to screw up the zip file again.

Just perfect! Thank you very, very much! :thumbsu:

To be able to quickly search these documents is such a wonderful feature.

Edited by VWatchie

UnknownClickMachanism2.thumb.jpg.91b856bef8cf411d27c2a3c9a7f03857.jpg
I think this may be what you are meant to do to let down the mainspring. Not sure if you push down on it, or twist it, but I suspect you press down while holding the crown, and let the crown unwind slowly at the same time, when the click disengages. On the other hand, perhaps you wind the crown slightly, while gripping that peg with your tweezers, then turn the peg a little further in the direction it moves as you wind the crown and the click will disengage.

All of this is fairly academic now, as you have worked around the problem anyway.

That’s correct, pushing that pin sideways is supposed to release the m/s and probably will when everything has been cleaned and massaged a bit. As it was, everything was clogged up and wouldn’t operate as it should.

I took a chance and took it apart after some running time. And I was lucky, nothing took off...

Still looking for that thing that will release the winding stem though... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

A few final words...

Yes!! Got it back working!

The precision of plates and bridges was nothing to bragg about and it took me many hours to realize how to get it back running.

The balance bridge was more or less press fit and had to be forced down with the screw as the two guiding pins were just a tiny bit too widely spaced for it to go in smoothly. But when finally there it started to tick. Also had to shim under the bridge with a piece of al foil to avoid sticking.

Attached a photo. 17d4bd7a89f46cbddbca82b4833f9d7f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1